If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
No doubt you’ve heard the expression ‘Work Hard, Play Hard.’ While we’re not sure who coined it, it certainly applies to Coyne PR. We believe that work/life balance is an essential part of the equation. Our goal is for our employees to make a great living doing work that they love and enjoy a great quality of life.
Entry Level DesignerLocation: Parsippany, NJ
We are looking for a talented and conceptual designer to join our creative Studio team with opportunities to work on creative assignments for a variety of brands across different categories. Projects can include websites, landing pages, graphics for presentations, digital and print advertising, social media content, videos, infographics and more.
Here’s how we picture you:
- Great portfolio with samples that are visually arresting and conceptually smart
- Good understanding of typography, composition, layout, color
- Able to take direction from senior creatives and deliver more than what was asked
- Able to take on several projects at a time
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able and willing to constantly learn new skills
- You can articulate ideas
- A positive attitude with a can-do spirit
Extra points if:
- You’re good with a camera
- You’re good at editing videos
- You know HTML
- You have a sense of humor
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a 401k Savings Plan
- A chance to work on some big, well-known brands
- Friendly, casual environment
- Room to grow in your career
About Coyne PR:
Coyne PR is one of the top ten Independent PR firms in the United States. We represent the most respected companies in the world and those that want to be. Founded in 1991 by Tom Coyne, we have grown steadily with a reputation for big creative thinking, hard work and a deep dedication to client service.
About the Coyne PR Studio:Apply Now
Our Studio is led by creative directors whose craft was honed while creating award-winning work at big New York agencies including Y&R, Digitas and even Nickelodeon. Think of our team as an entrepreneurial start-up advertising agency, digital shop or design firm inside one of the best-known mid-sized independent PR firms. From concept to execution, our team can make your brand resonate and inspire action.
Account CoordinatorLocation: Parsippany, NJ
You will support team members on a variety of account responsibilities including conducting media outreach, media monitoring and reporting and drafting/writing press materials and client correspondence. You will support senior staff with administrative work and actively participate in brainstorms. Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced, deadline driven environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Media Outreach
- Monitor media-today’s news
- Media reporting and results
- Develops media lists
- Keeps a pulse on media throughout day
- Conducts blog/blogger research and outreach
- Understands and uses Facebook/Twitter
- Media mailings
- Creates list of editorial calendars
- Prepares award entries
- Attends and assist with on-site events
- Drafting pitch memos
- Demonstrates knowledge of AP Style and grammar
- Keeps minutes of client calls
- Research for program development
- Take notes & scribes/participates in brainstorms
- Understanding all software (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Cision, Lexis Nexis)
- Attends Coyne College & PR workshops
- Complies with general office rules (ie, Rebus time input)
- Maintains own blog
- Create and update clip books
- General administrative support to team
Spring InternLocation: Parsippany, NJ & New York, NY
Looking for a Public Relations internship? Here’s your chance! Coyne is currently accepting applications for the spring 2019 semester!
Our internships are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects and will provide you with real hands on experience in the world of Public Relations. The work you will be responsible for as an intern is vital to Coyne’s growth and success. As an intern, some of your everyday duties will include: compiling “today’s news”, putting together clip logs, media lists, and mailers, participate in brainstorms, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for students who are planning a future in public relations.
Please see below for requirements for our internship program. Applicant must:
- Be a rising senior.
- Have declared a major in Communications or Public Relations (must provide documentation, i.e. transcript from school).
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average work week is 22 hours during the school year.
So, now that you have some background on the program, here are the specific details:
- Upon hire, you are assigned to a specific team, though you may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- Not only is our internship program paid, we will also work with your University or college for you to receive credit for your internship experience.
- Internships are available in our Parsippany, NJ office or our Manhattan, NY office.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit your resume and a copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why consider Coyne?
Every agency says they are always looking for the best and brightest. Well, we are too. So why consider Coyne? We’re one of the top 10 independent public relations agencies in the country, representing category leaders in food and beverage, automotive, healthcare, travel, sports, fashion, beauty, technology and more. We’re not just a great place to work, but a great place to build a career.
When it comes to benefits, it would be hard for most agencies to match what we offer. After all, when you strive to be the Best Agency to Work for in America, you’d better be able to put your money where your mouth is, so to speak. Hence, we offer very good dental 😀
- Medical and Rx Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Medical Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Pre-tax Mass Transit/ Parking
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Casual Dress and Work Environment
- Continued Training and Education
- Summer Hours
*Some benefits may require employee contribution and/or co-pay. Benefits or offerings may change.