Coyne Public Relations announced today that it has won seven first-place and four second-place awards at this year’s Jersey Awards. The New Jersey Advertising Club’s Jersey Awards recognize top campaigns and creative across the state of New Jersey in the advertising, marketing, and communications fields.
“We are humbled by the recognition we received from N.J. Ad Club this year,” said Tom Coyne, CEO. “These awards are a testament to the impressive creative services we’ve expanded to in recent years!”
The agency’s 2020 Jersey Award Winners include:
- First Place
- Consumer Magazine Ad: In the Raw “All In or Half In”
- Digital Media – Website Design Consumer: Entenmann’s LittleBites.com
- Also named Best of Digital Media overall
- Public Relations – Media Relations: Pacira “Gateway”
- Public Relations – Not for Profit: The Toy Association “Play all May”
- Public Relations – Special Event/Client Celebration: Peeps “Countdown to New Year’s”
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Seaside Semper Five
- Video – Campaign Of 3 Or More Elements: Bayer – Secondary Stroke Prevention
- Second Place
- Collateral – Poster: Pacira “Gateway”
- Social Media – Single Platform: CeraVe Instagram
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Banfield Foundation “Safer Together – featuring Russell Wilson.”
- Video – Campaign Of 3 Or More Elements: Coyne PR – What’s Behind the Big Idea
The Jersey Awards ceremony is celebrated virtually with live commentary with leaders, high production value and lively interactions with hundreds of guests. For more information about this year’s winners, please visit N.J. Ad Club website.
NJAdClub’s mission is to shine a light on every discipline’s extraordinary work in the advertising community throughout New Jersey. What do they mean by advertising? They mean all disciplines within advertising agencies, P.R., media (sales, buying, and planning), branding, marketing departments, digital, social, designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, printing, publishing, etc. as well as aspiring professionals.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent P.R. firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.