Coyne PR is thrilled to announce it has received ten nominations for the 2021 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards spanning industries including CPG, health & wellness, automotive, spirits and toy. The Big Apple Awards honor PR agencies and in-house communications teams in the New York Metro area for their work and achievements in over 100 disciplines including reputation and brand management, public service campaigns, digital media and influencer campaigns. A jury of more than 75 senior-level communications leaders voted on 115 entries in a two-phase evaluation process.
“Our ability to be nimble really played to our favor in the past year as we adapted campaigns and efforts for our clients amidst one of the toughest years for all of us,” said Rich Lukis, President at Coyne PR. “The values that got us here – a people-first philosophy, client loyalty and our continued focus on creativity – are the pillars that will always guide us to do great work for our clients.”
Coyne PR is a finalist in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Reputation/Brand Management & Brand Engagement: Entenmann’s Donuts – Entenmann’s Gives Healthcare Heroes a “Standing Doughnation”
- Events & Observances: Etch A Sketch – Etch A Sketch Shakes Up a Celebration of 60 Years
- Events & Observances: Shell Rotella – Where There’s a Wheel, There’s a Way: The 38th Annual Shell Rotella SuperRigs Goes Virtual
- Public Service: Pacira BioSciences – Communities Matter: Bringing “GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families” to the Masses
- Consumer Marketing: Robitussin – Robitussin Enlists Famed Coach to Cheer America on to Good Health
- Consumer Marketing: Philips Hue – Coyne Shines a Light on Philips Hue in 2020
- Consumer Marketing: ChapStick® – ChapStick® Transcends Event Expectations Amidst Global Pandemic
- Consumer Marketing: PEEPS® – PEEPS® Makes a Triumphant Return to Shelves for Easter
- Consumer Marketing: Crook & Marker – Crook & Marker Brews Up Buzz with TasteMask
- Media Relations & Content Marketing: Toy Association – Worldwide Headquarters of Play
The 34th annual Big Apple Awards Ceremony will be held both live and in-person on September 28, 2021. This year’s ceremony will include cocktails and dinner at the Edison Ballroom in New York City, as well as a streaming service for those not in attendance. For a full list of finalists, ticket prices and information about the streaming broadcast, please visit the PRSA-NY website.
ABOUT THE BIG APPLE AWARDS:
The New York Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America established the Big Apple Awards program in 1988 to encourage excellence in public relations. The program has evolved to keep pace with a rapidly changing industry and continues celebrate the exciting and innovative successes of talented professionals working in the heart of the communications universe. Today, a Big Apple Award is recognized as one of the highest honors bestowed in public relations. For more information about the New York Chapter of PRSA and the Big Apple Awards, visit www.prsany.org.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and activation capabilities to effectively convey messages across paid, earned, shared and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities, in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.