Coyne PR is proud to announce that it has been named a finalist for seven 2023 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards.
The Big Apple Awards honor PR agencies and in-house communications teams in the New York Metro area for their work and achievements in over 100 disciplines including reputation and brand management, public service campaigns, digital media and influencer campaigns.
“We are honored to be nominated for seven Big Apple Awards this year,” said Rich Lukis, President at Coyne PR. “The diverse range of industries that these nominations span showcases the robust and effective tactical programs our teams construct to meet and exceed our clients’ PR and business goals.”
Coyne PR is a finalist in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Integrated Communications – Consumer Products: Alka-Seltzer and T-Pain Help Hangover Symptoms Fizzle
- Events & Observances (1-7 days) – Campaigns with Budgets of $200,000 or Less: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – Smashing Records with iovera° at the National Senior Games
- Events & Observances (More than 7 days) – Business: Ollie’s 40th Anniversary celebration including the America’s Biggest Cheapskate Contest and World’s Largest Bobblehead event
- Marketing Consumer Products – Healthcare: Humana – Honoring Senior Athletes at the 2022 National Senior Games: The Humana Game Changers
- Marketing Consumer Products – Healthcare: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – Freezing Out the Competition with iovera°
- Marketing Consumer Products – Beauty: CeraVe Enlists Dermfluencers and TikTok Titans to Show Consumers How to #CleanseLikeaDerm
- Best Use of Spokesperson/Influencer – Other: CeraVe Enlists Dermfluencers and TikTok Titans to Show Consumers How to #CleanseLikeaDerm
The 2023 Big Apple Awards ceremony will take place at TAO Downtown on November 15, 2023. For a full list of finalists, ticket prices and information, please visit the PRSA-NY website.
ABOUT THE BIG APPLE AWARDS:
The New York Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America established the Big Apple Awards program in 1988 to encourage excellence in public relations. The program has evolved to keep pace with a rapidly changing industry and continues celebrate the exciting and innovative successes of talented professionals working in the heart of the communications universe. Today, a Big Apple Award is recognized as one of the highest honors bestowed in public relations. For more information about the New York Chapter of PRSA and the Big Apple Awards, visit www.prsany.org.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and activation capabilities to effectively convey messages across paid, earned, shared and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities, in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.