Coyne Public Relations today announces that it has been nominated for 11 Jersey Awards by the New Jersey Advertising Club. The Jersey Awards recognize tops campaigns and creative across New Jersey in the advertising, marketing, and communications fields.
“We are very proud to be recognized among New Jersey’s greatest,” said Tom Coyne, CEO. “These 11 nominations are a true testament to our client relationships and the excellent ideas produced throughout the agency.”
The agency’s 2020 nominees include:
- Public Relations – Special Event/Client Celebration: Peeps “Countdown to New Year’s”
- Public Relations – Not for Profit: The Toy Association “Play all May”
- Public Relations – Media Relations: Pacira “Gateway”
- Collateral – Poster: Pacira “Gateway”
- Social Media – Single Platform: CeraVe Instagram
- Video – Campaign Of 3 Or More Elements: Coyne PR – What’s Behind the Big Idea
- Video – Campaign Of 3 Or More Elements: Bayer – Secondary Stroke Prevention
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Seaside Semper Five
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Banfield Foundation “Safer Together – featuring Russell Wilson.”
- Digital Media – Website Design Consumer: Entenmann’s LittleBites.com
- Magazine Ad – Consumer: In the Raw “All In or Half In”
N.J. Ad Club will announce the winners at the first-ever Virtual Jersey Awards Presentation on November 11, 2020. For more information about this year’s gala, please visit N.J. Ad Club website.
NJAdClub’s mission is to shine a light on every discipline’s extraordinary work in the advertising community throughout New Jersey. What do they mean by advertising? They mean all disciplines within advertising agencies, P.R., media (sales, buying, and planning), branding, marketing departments, digital, social, designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, printing, publishing, etc. as well as aspiring professionals.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent P.R. firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.