Agency One of Only Four Agencies with Double-Digit Nominations
Coyne PR is pleased to announce that it has been nominated for 11 SABRE Awards spanning industries including restaurant, food, CPG, real estate & construction, transportation & logistics, pet and health, among others.
The 2019 North America SABRE Awards shortlist includes close to 300 campaigns, selected from among more than 2,000 entries in this year’s competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. The campaigns were evaluated by a jury of nearly 60 industry leaders.
“We are beyond thrilled to have 11 finalists in this year’s SABRE Awards competition,” said Tom Coyne, CEO, “We are grateful to have client partners who allow us to create award-winning work for them year after year.”
Coyne PR is a finalist in the following SABRE Award categories:
- Consumer Marketing (New Product): Einstein Bros. Bagels Cheesy Shampoo and Bacon Conditioner Sells Out
- Product Media Relations (trade media): Chiquita Peels Back its Blue Sticker to Strengthen U.S. Trade Media Relations
- Publicity Stunt: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers & Brews’ Record-breaking National Teacher Appreciation Day
- Marketing to Women: Year of ShE: Summer’s Eve Puts the Feminine in Feminine Hygiene
- Home & Furniture: Drifting into a Dreamy State with Boll & Branch
- Real Estate & Construction: Owens Corning Has Veterans Covered
- Real Estate & Construction: Revving Up the Fan Experience at Newly Modernized Tracks for ISM Raceway
- Transportation & Logistics: It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s the Shell Rotella StarShip
- Animal Care: Banfield Foundation Becomes the Calm Before the Storm
- Pharmaceutical: Rx: Pacira Pharmaceuticals Choices Matter: An In-Depth Analysis of the Opioid Epidemic and Overprescribing in America
- Pharmaceutical: Rx: Pacira Pharmaceuticals Summit for Solutions: Exposing a Gateway to Persistent Opioid Use, Addiction and Dependence
The annual SABRE Awards dinner and presentation will take place on May 7, 2019 at Cipriani’s in New York City. For a full list of finalists and for ticket information visit The Holmes Report website.
ABOUT THE SABRE AWARDS:
The SABRE (Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation) Awards are managed by The Holmes Group, a global public relations publishing operation that provides insight and intelligence to PR professionals via a weekly electronic newsletter, its bi‐weekly thought leadership “Executive Bulletin,” its annual Report Cards on the North American, European and Asia‐Pacific agency businesses, and its website, at www.holmesreport.com.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As one of the Top 20 Independent PR Firms in the U.S., Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and activation capabilities to effectively convey messages across paid, earned, shared and owned channels for its clients. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.