Coyne Public Relations today announces that it has been nominated for eight Jersey Awards by the New Jersey Advertising Club. The Jersey Awards recognize tops campaigns and creative across New Jersey in the advertising, marketing, and communications fields.
“We are very proud to be recognized among New Jersey’s strongest campaigns this year,” said Rich Lukis, President of Coyne PR. “The breadth of our work across television, digital, experiential, earned and owned further illustrates the merging of disciplines and highlights the ever-increasing opportunity for agencies to develop creative content.”
The agency’s 2021 nominees include:
- Digital Media Landing Page: Horizon Group USA – Vendees Landing Page
- Digital Media Website Design – Consumer: Horizon Group USA – Chalk Alive Website
- Digital Media Website Design – Internal or Self Promotion: Coyne PR – Coyne PR website
- Out-of-Home Outdoor Poster: Entenmann’s – Get Your Sweet Buns in Here convenience store poster
- Public Relations Campaign: Courvoisier – Courvoisier and National Urban League Empower Black‐Owned Businesses and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Public Relations Special Event/Client Celebration: Etch A Sketch – Etch A Sketch Shakes Up a Celebration of 60 Years
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Food Bank For New York City – City That Never Sleeps
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: The Toy Association – Worldwide Headquarters of Play
N.J. Ad Club will announce the winners at its in-person awards dinner at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ on September 29, 2021. For more information about this year’s gala, please visit N.J. Ad Club website.
NJAdClub’s mission is to shine a light on every discipline’s extraordinary work in the advertising community throughout New Jersey. What do they mean by advertising? They mean all disciplines within advertising agencies, P.R., media (sales, buying, and planning), branding, marketing departments, digital, social, designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, printing, publishing, etc. as well as aspiring professionals.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As one of the top independent firms in the United States, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and flawless execution to convey messages across all paid, earned, shared, and owned channels. Coyne PR has collected more than 1,000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991, including 2019 Creative Agency of the Year by PRovoke Media, 2020 Best Place to Work by PRWeek, and America’s Best PR Agencies by Forbes in 2020. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.