Coyne is pleased to announce that the agency has been named a PRNEWS’ Platinum PR Awards finalist in eleven categories, including Large Agency of the Year. The finalists of the Platinum PR Awards set industry standards for excellence across all areas of public relations. Finalists are from corporations, agencies and nonprofits – both large and small – that took chances, made tremendous strides in their communications efforts and understand the power of public relations.
The agency’s remarkable achievement of securing eleven finalist nominations not only underscores the exceptional prowess and dedication that Coyne brings to the field of public relations, but also establishes it as a dominant force poised to make a substantial impact at this year’s prestigious gala. This impressive array of finalists positions Coyne as a formidable contender on the grand stage, reflecting the agency’s consistent commitment to pushing boundaries, achieving remarkable outcomes, and setting new industry benchmarks. These eleven finalists demonstrate the agency’s capacity to excel across diverse categories and further solidify its reputation as a large-scale competitor.
Coyne is a finalist in the following 2023 PRNEWS’ Platinum PR Awards categories:
- Integrated Communications, Marketing & PR category: Alka-Seltzer and T-Pain Help Hangover Symptoms Fizzle
- Influencer Campaign category: CeraVe Hosts Dermfluencers and TikTok Titans at Live Event to Show Consumers How to #CleanseLikeaDerm
- Campaign of the Year – Travel/Hospitality/Tourism category: Hilton’s 2023 Global Trends Report
- Online Press Room/Media Center Campaigns category: Stories from Hilton
- Community Engagement category: Honoring Senior Athletes at the 2022 National Senior Games: The Humana Game Changers
- Community Relations category: Honoring Senior Athletes at the 2022 National Senior Games: The Humana Game Changers
- Media Relations Campaign category: Coyne Helps Midea Keep It “Real Cool” in 2022
- Anniversary Campaign category: Ollie’s Celebrates its 40th Anniversary in a BIG Way
- PR Stunt category: Ollie’s Celebrates its 40th Anniversary in a BIG Way
- Campaign of the Year – Healthcare/Pharmaceutical category: Pacira’s Freezing Out the Competition with iovera°
- Agency of the Year – Large category: Coyne PR
“We are honored to be recognized with so many finalists at this year’s Platinum PR Awards,” said Rich Lukis, president Coyne PR. “None of these would be possible without our amazing client partners and incredible team making it happen.”
The winners and honorable mentions of the Platinum PR Awards will be celebrated at an awards gala on Oct. 18, 2023. Click here to view the complete list of this year’s Platinum PR Awards finalists or for more information on registering for the gala.
ABOUT THE PRNEWS PLATINUM PR AWARDS:
For over two decades, the Platinum PR Awards have been hailed as the most coveted and competitive award in the communications space. The winners of this world-renowned recognition program represent the best of the best – those who have reached the pinnacle of innovation and industry knowledge. The individuals, teams, and campaigns honored as preeminent forces in PR not only earn the sought-after Platinum Awards trophy but also a place in public relations history. To win you have to be bold, have an X-factor, and achieve groundbreaking results.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
Founded in 1991, Coyne PR has grown to become one of the top independent public relations firms in the United States. Recognized throughout the industry as “The Best Place to Work,” we have wildly creative offices in New York and New Jersey as well as colleagues in 115 cities, 49 countries and six continents through our partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group. Our clients include many of the world’s most respected companies… and those that want to be. Our reputation is built upon three decades of creativity, strategy and service. It is confirmed by more than 1,000 industry awards.