Coyne PR is pleased to announce that it has received nine nominations for the 2020 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards spanning industries including fashion & beauty, health & wellness, hospitality, retail and non-profits.
The Big Apple Awards honor PR agencies and in-house communications teams in the New York Metro area for their work and achievements in over 100 disciplines including reputation and brand management, public service campaigns, digital media and influencer campaigns. A jury of nearly 60 senior-level communications leaders voted on the campaigns in a two-phase evaluation process.
“Even though the Big Apple Awards are virtual this year, it is an honor to take part in the celebration of such tremendous work throughout the industry,” said Tom Coyne, CEO. “We are proud of the hard work and dedication our nominees have put forward over the past year to earn them this recognition.”
Coyne PR is a finalist in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Events & Observances: CeraVe – Cleansing America’s Top Skin Sins During Cleanse Your Skin Week
- Events & Observances: Hilton – Dialing Up the Hampton by Hilton Real Travel Road Trip Hotline
- Public Service / Public Affairs: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families
- Public Service / Public Affairs: Banfield Foundation – Safer Together: Keeping families and pets together in times of trouble
- Consumer Marketing: CeraVe – Cleansing America’s Top Skin Sins During Cleanse Your Skin Week
- Consumer Marketing: CeraVe – Catapulting New Hydrating Sunscreen to Launch Success
- Consumer Marketing: Lane Bryant x Beauticurve Collab: How Strategic Collaborations are Plus-ing Up this Retailers Game
- Targeted Marketing: Banfield Foundation – Safer Together: Keeping families and pets together in times of trouble
- Media Relations & Content Marketing: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families
For the first time in history, The Big Apple Award winners will be announced virtually during day three of PRSA-NY’s four-day virtual summit taking place Saturday, September 26 – Thursday, October 1, 2020. For a full list of finalists, ticket prices and schedules please visit the PRSA-NY website.
ABOUT THE BIG APPLE AWARDS:
Established in 1987 to celebrate excellence in public relations, The Big Apple Awards are managed by the New York Chapter of PRSA (Public Relations Society of America). Widely regarded as one of the industry’s most prestigious accolades, the Big Apple Awards honor innovative and strategic PR campaigns and projects. PRSA-NY, one of the oldest, largest, and most prominent public relations chapters in the country, serves communications professionals in agencies, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government, as well as independent practitioners. For more information about the New York Chapter of PRSA and the Big Apple Awards please visit: www.prsany.org.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and activation capabilities to effectively convey messages across paid, earned, shared and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities, in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.