Coyne Public Relations announced today that it has won the Best of Public Relations and Best of Television categories for its work with Etch A Sketch and The Toy Association, respectively. In addition, the agency won five first-place and two second-place awards, as well as one certificate of excellence at this year’s Jersey Awards. The New Jersey Advertising Club’s Jersey Awards recognize top campaigns and creative across the state of New Jersey in the advertising, marketing and communications fields.
“Year after year, we are humbled by the recognition we receive from NJ Ad Club,” said Rich Lukis, President. “As we continue to evolve our service offerings, awards like these are a testament to our impressive creative services and full-service production studio.”
The agency’s 2021 Jersey Award Winners include:
- First Place
- Digital Media Landing Page: Horizon Group USA – Vendees Landing Page
- Out-of-Home Outdoor Poster: Entenmann’s – Get Your Sweet Buns in Here convenience store poster
- Public Relations Special Event/Client Celebration: Etch A Sketch – Etch A Sketch Shakes Up a Celebration of 60 Years
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: Food Bank For New York City – City That Never Sleeps
- Television – Not for Profit/Pro Bono: The Toy Association – Worldwide Headquarters of Play
- Second Place
- Digital Media Website Design – Internal or Self Promotion: Coyne PR – Coyne PR website
- Public Relations Campaign: Courvoisier – Courvoisier and National Urban League Empower Black‐Owned Businesses and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Certificate of Excellence
- Digital Media Website Design – Consumer: Horizon Group USA – Chalk Alive Website
The Jersey Awards ceremony was celebrated on September 29th at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ. For more information about this year’s winners, please visit NJ Ad Club website.
NJAdClub’s mission is to shine a light on every discipline’s extraordinary work in the advertising community throughout New Jersey. What do they mean by advertising? They mean all disciplines within advertising agencies, P.R., media (sales, buying, and planning), branding, marketing departments, digital, social, designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, printing, publishing, etc. as well as aspiring professionals.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent P.R. firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.