The culture at Coyne is built upon the idea that you can have it all. The truth is, it’s not always easy. We work really hard for our clients, but we insist that employees never miss a life moment – whether it be a dance recital, rehearsal dinner or championship game. This works because we stand together and assist each other to make sure clients are always serviced at the highest level even when our life outside work is at its busiest.
It’s kind of funny to define culture. It seems like it just kind of happens, but it really comes down to gathering like-minded people who share values and care about the person next to them as much as they do themselves. Then BOOM – it happens. You have a culture of caring, kind, smart people who take care of each other. So essentially, the key to a great culture is great people.
When it comes to benefits, it would be hard for most agencies to match what we offer. In fact, if you can find another agency with better benefits, we encourage you to take that job because it must be one hell of a firm.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- Work From Home For All
- Casual Dress and Work Environment
- Continued Training and Education
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 12-Week Full Pay Maternity Leave
- Medical and Rx Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
Recognized as Best Place To Work
Coyne PR has won BEST PLACE TO WORK awards from PRWeek, Ad Age, Holmes Report, NJ Biz and others.
Why Consider Coyne?
Great culture (see above). Every agency says they are always looking for the best and brightest. Well, we are too. But we want more. We’re also looking for the nicest and coolest because we essentially spend a third of our lives together.
SO, if you’re just looking for a job, please move on and stop reading. We’re looking for those who want to join us in our mission to be the best place to work in the world!
Project ManagerLocation: Parsippany, NJ
Ready to join an incredibly talented group of people? We are looking for a mid-level Project Manager who is prepared to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects for our creative studio. Projects include websites, infographics, event materials, digital and print advertising, interactive displays, social media content, videos and more. You would be working closely with the Senior Project Manager to oversee projects with the creative, strategy and development team members to help produce amazing print and digital campaigns.
We need someone who will:
- Manage assigned print and digital project deliverables
- Update project requirements and deliverables as needed within our project management platform ensuring that all internal stakeholders are included
- Develop project specific timelines to be updated throughout the course of the project
- Schedule status meetings for all assigned projects from kickoff through launch
- Meet with creative studio team members daily to keep up to date on project status
- Provide recommendations or new ideas that will better the progress of an assigned project – we want your voice to be heard!
- Present and communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work
- Write project proposals reflecting both the client deliverables and language that properly represents Coyne’s role within the project
- Build relationships with all Coyne teams – get to know the amazing people who work here!
- Always be ready to roll up your sleeves to help out when needed
- Experience in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Readily handle multiple projects at once
- Be approachable – you will be the main point of contact on your projects, so people will want to come to you with questions
An added bonus:
- You’re comfortable initiating a conversation with people you haven’t met before
- You have a positive attitude
- You have a sense of humor
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a 401k Savings Plan
- A chance to work on some big, well-known brands
- Friendly, casual environment
- Room to grow in your career
- An amazing team to work with
Social Media ManagerLocation: Parsippany, NJ
Coyne is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with a passion for the field to join our team in Parsippany, New Jersey! The Social Media Manager will support the team’s overall client strategy developing and administering social media and influencer marketing campaigns, including content, advertising and promotions. The candidate should be personable, highly motivated, detail-oriented, an excellent multi-tasker and comfortable working in a fast-paced open working environment.
- Work closely with internal PR and content production teams to creatively ideate, build and measure social media and influencer campaigns that help achieve client goals
- Identify best in class social media strategies, trends and best practices to develop innovative social media campaigns
- Serve as a client contact and manage day-to-day social media and influencer deliverables including content, promotions, advertising and reports
- Manage content development, including for brand social media channels and influencer campaigns
- Manage turn-key influencer marketing campaigns including, strategy, identification, negotiation, execution and reporting
- Set up and manage social media advertising campaigns across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and development of tactics and targets
- Demonstrate an understanding of social media analytics to generate performance reports with key takeaways and actionable recommendations
- Proactively look for ways to generate opportunistic ideas through social media listening
- Lead and mentor junior social media associates
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management and/or influencer marketing for brands
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Understanding of social media advertising platforms are required
- Knowledge of social media and influencer tools (listening, monitoring, identification, reporting, etc.)
- Agency or in-house experience preferred
Public Relations Professionals - Pharma/HealthcareLocation: Parsippany, NJ
If you’re just looking for a job, please move on and stop reading! Coyne PR is looking for those who want to join with them in their mission to be the best place to work in the world! We believe that the best people want to come together to create something different; even better than they can imagine. A place where people treat each other like family members and support the team no matter what the challenge. Don’t come here because Coyne Public Relations, is one of the top 15 public relations independent agencies in the United States. Don’t come here as a stop along the tracks in your career. Don’t come here to expect a typical company. Please join the family that is Coyne; be part of something that matters; help us help our clients thrive in their businesses, help us help our social causes that we donate time to support each day and help us keep our ideal alive that you can have it all – a great career and a great life!
Coyne PR is looking for candidates in our New Jersey Headquarters office who believe that great communications can change the world. We want Account Executives, Senior Account Executives and Account Supervisors who have passion and expertise in Pharma and/or Healthcare. You will work with clients that are recognized leaders in this industry. You must have strong account expertise, leadership skills and a desire to hustle as our practice continues to grow.
We would like to meet people who are tired of their job and looking for a job that inspires them. It is less about your title but more about your passion. We want to hear from you to meet us and talk about joining our team. Candidates should really care about people, really care about client service at a different level and love to be creative!Apply Now
Account ExecutiveLocation: Parsippany, NJ
Coyne Public Relations, a top 20 independent public relations agency in the United States is looking for an Account Executive. Not only is Coyne PR a great place to work, it also provides continuous career growth opportunities. You'll have the opportunity to work in an agency that represents America's biggest brands. You'll be part of an award-winning work culture and part of an established agency with a startup mentality.
This role will support the team’s overall client strategy, event and activation planning and media relations. The candidate should be personable, highly motivated, detailed-oriented, an excellent multi-tasker and comfortable working in a fast- paced open working environment.
- Client communication
- Account management
- Media outreach
- Media target identification
- Active participation in brainstorms
- Budget management and assisting in program development
- Prepare press releases, pitches, fact sheets and client correspondences
- Event coordination and management of events on-site
- Assist in managing junior level employees
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in PR on the agency side or as in-house manager
- Must have experience pitching media
- Experience working with bloggers and influencers is preferred
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and be a problem solver
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Willingness to work in our NJ office and NY office for special events and meetings
We offer Full Time Employees:
- Competitive salary
- Robust health and welfare benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Unlimited sick days
- Summer Fridays
- 401K plan
- Monthly company events and team building outings
- Training at every level
Account CoordinatorLocation: Parsippany, NJ
You will support team members on a variety of account responsibilities including conducting media outreach, media monitoring and reporting and drafting/writing press materials and client correspondence. You will support senior staff with administrative work and actively participate in brainstorms. Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced, deadline driven environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Media Outreach
- Monitor media-today’s news
- Media reporting and results
- Develops media lists
- Keeps a pulse on media throughout day
- Conducts blog/blogger research and outreach
- Understands and uses Facebook/Twitter
- Media mailings
- Creates list of editorial calendars
- Prepares award entries
- Attends and assist with on-site events
- Drafting pitch memos
- Demonstrates knowledge of AP Style and grammar
- Keeps minutes of client calls
- Research for program development
- Take notes & scribes/participates in brainstorms
- Understanding all software (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Cision, Lexis Nexis)
- Attends Coyne College & PR workshops
- Complies with general office rules (ie, Rebus time input)
- Maintains own blog
- Create and update clip books
- General administrative support to team
Spring InternLocation: Parsippany, NJ & New York, NY
Looking for a Public Relations internship? Here’s your chance! Coyne is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2020 semester!
Our internships are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects and will provide you with real hands on experience in the world of Public Relations. The work you will be responsible for as an intern is vital to Coyne’s growth and success. As an intern, some of your everyday duties will include: compiling “today’s news,” putting together clip logs, media lists, and mailers, participate in brainstorms, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for students who are planning a future in public relations.
Please see below for requirements for our internship program. Applicant must:
- Be a current senior.
- Have declared a major in Communications or Public Relations (must provide documentation, i.e. transcript from school).
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average work week is 15-22 hours.
So, now that you have some background on the program, here are the specific details:
- Upon hire, you are assigned to a specific team, though you may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- Not only is our internship program paid, we will also work with your University or college for you to receive credit for your internship experience.
- Internships are available in our Parsippany, NJ office or our Manhattan, NY office.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit your resume and a copy of your transcript to email@example.com.
Award-Winning Internship Program
We’ve built an internship program that combines real-life experience and creative exploration with mentorship and compassion. The program was most recently named Rutgers University’s 2019 Top Intern Program. If you are looking for an internship experience that is different from the others, we welcome you to apply to Coyne, where you’ll have a hand in meaningful client work and have the opportunity to contribute to campaigns for some of the most respected companies in the world. Please take a look at some of the universities our interns have come from.
We Are Family
We work hard every day at Coyne, but we still remember to have fun. Coyne hosts team building events throughout the year, from tailgates to scavenger hunts, to St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, among others. All great families take time to celebrate all they have together. Take a look at our Thanksgiving celebration from this past year.