The culture at Coyne is built upon the idea that you can have it all. The truth is, it’s not always easy. We work really hard for our clients, but we insist that employees never miss a life moment – whether it be a dance recital, rehearsal dinner or championship game. This works because we stand together and assist each other to make sure clients are always serviced at the highest level even when our life outside work is at its busiest.
It’s kind of funny to define culture. It seems like it just kind of happens, but it really comes down to gathering like-minded people who share values and care about the person next to them as much as they do themselves. Then BOOM – it happens. You have a culture of caring, kind, smart people who take care of each other. So essentially, the key to a great culture is great people.
When it comes to benefits, it would be hard for most agencies to match what we offer. In fact, if you can find another agency with better benefits, we encourage you to take that job because it must be one hell of a firm.
Mission accomplished? We’d like to think so.
Coyne PR has won BEST PLACE TO WORK awards from PRWeek, Ad Age, Holmes Report, PR News and others.
Why consider Coyne? Great culture.
Every agency says they are always looking for the best and brightest. Well, we are too. But we want more. We’re also looking for the nicest and coolest because we essentially spend a third of our lives together.
SO, if you’re just looking for a job, please move on and stop reading. We’re looking for those who want to join us in our mission to be the best place to work in the world!
Still interested but don’t see a position at your level listed? Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
- Corporate Communications DirectorPublic RelationsNJ
Coyne Public Relations, a top 20 public relations agency in the United State representing many of the most respected companies in the world, is looking for a Corporate Communications Director to join our agency. Coyne PR prides itself on its award-winning work culture, offers continuous career growth opportunities, and operates as an established agency with a startup mentality.
The Corporate Communications Director will play a vital role in strategizing concepts and plans to communicate, grow, and strengthen diversity and inclusion programs for our clients. This role will report to the Executive Vice President of Corporate and Crisis Communications and partner with our public relations teams to provide counsel on client diversity and inclusion concerns, issues, and needs.
- Counsel clients on diversity and inclusion strategies and programs. Develop innovative solutions to strengthen a client’s diversity and inclusion competencies.
- Collaborate with our PR teams on diversity and inclusion best practices, policies, communication programs, and development strategies.
- Identify community outreach strategies and goals for our clients that foster relationships with external networks, including local, state, and national organizations.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) in alignment with client goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required with a Communications/Public Relations major.
- Significant experience as a Public Relations professional advising clients on Corporate and Crisis Communications strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Recent experience advising clients on diversity and inclusion strategies and tactics.
We Offer Full-Time Employees
- Competitive salary
- Robust health and welfare benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Unlimited sick days
- 401K plan
- Training at every level
- Summer Fridays
- Fall InternPublic RelationsNJ
Looking for a Public Relations internship? Here’s your chance! Coyne is currently accepting applications for Fall 2020!
Our internships are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects and will provide you with real hands on experience in the world of Public Relations. The work you will be responsible for as an intern is vital to Coyne’s growth and success. As an intern, some of your everyday duties will include: compiling “today’s news,” putting together clip logs, media lists, and mailers, participate in brainstorms, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for students who are planning a future in public relations.
Please see below for requirements for our internship program. Applicant must:
- Be a rising senior.
- Have declared a major in Communications or Public Relations (must provide documentation, i.e. transcript from school).
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average work week is 15-22 hours.
So, now that you have some background on the program, here are the specific details:
- Upon hire, you are assigned to a specific team, though you may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- Not only is our internship program paid, we will also work with your University or college for you to receive credit for your internship experience.
- Internship is located in our Parsippany, NJ office.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit your resume and a copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award-winning internship program
We’ve built an internship program that combines real-life experience and creative exploration with mentorship and compassion. The program was most recently named Rutgers University’s 2019 Top Intern Program. If you are looking for an internship experience that is different from the others, we welcome you to apply to Coyne, where you’ll have a hand in meaningful client work and have the opportunity to contribute to campaigns for some of the most respected companies in the world. Please take a look at some of the universities our interns have come from.
Great people who really care
We believe that giving to those in need is an essential part of living a full life. It is especially impactful when we are able to use our professional skills as a multiplier to make a difference. We approach our Coyne Cares program at three levels: agency wide, team driven and individual passion. We’ve donated millions of dollars in time, talent and funds to hundreds of organizations – from local charities to international causes.