The culture at Coyne is built upon the idea that you can have it all. The truth is, it’s not always easy. We work really hard for our clients, but we insist that employees never miss a life moment – whether it be a dance recital, rehearsal dinner or championship game. This works because we stand together and assist each other to make sure clients are always serviced at the highest level even when our life outside work is at its busiest.
It’s kind of funny to define culture. It seems like it just kind of happens, but it really comes down to gathering like-minded people who share values and care about the person next to them as much as they do themselves. Then BOOM – it happens. You have a culture of caring, kind, smart people who take care of each other. So essentially, the key to a great culture is great people.
When it comes to benefits, it would be hard for most agencies to match what we offer. In fact, if you can find another agency with better benefits, we encourage you to take that job because it must be one hell of a firm.
Mission accomplished? We’d like to think so.
Coyne PR has won BEST PLACE TO WORK awards from PRWeek, Ad Age, Holmes Report, PR News and others.
Why consider Coyne? Great culture.
Every agency says they are always looking for the best and brightest. Well, we are too. But we want more. We’re also looking for the nicest and coolest because we essentially spend a third of our lives together.
SO, if you’re just looking for a job, please move on and stop reading. We’re looking for those who want to join us in our mission to be the best place to work in the world!
Still interested but don’t see a position at your level listed? Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account ExecutivePublic RelationsNJ
Coyne is looking for an experienced Assistant Account Executive to join our team in NJ! The Assistant Account Executive should have a passion for PR and be open to learning a new industry and balancing multiple accounts. The candidate should be a self-starter, highly motivated, detailed- oriented, an excellent multi-tasker and comfortable working in a fast-paced, open working environment. Additionally, this individual must demonstrate an ability to successfully drive initiatives and deliver meaningful results.
- Client communication
- Account management
- Media outreach
- Overseeing media mailing
- Media list development
- Active participation in brainstorms
- Prepare media materials such as press releases, pitches, fact sheets and summaries
- Event coordination and management of events on-site
- Assist in managing junior level employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/PR/Integrated Communications or Journalism
- 2-4 years of experience working in PR on the agency side
- Must have strong writing and verbal communications skills as well as key media relationships
- Account CoordinatorPublic RelationsNJ
You will support team members on a variety of account responsibilities including conducting media outreach, media monitoring and reporting and drafting/writing press materials and client correspondence. You will support senior staff with administrative work and actively participate in brainstorms. Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced, deadline driven environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Media Outreach
- Monitor media-today’s news
- Media reporting and results
- Develops media lists
- Keeps a pulse on media throughout day
- Conducts blog/blogger research and outreach
- Understands and uses Facebook/Twitter
- Media mailings
- Creates list of editorial calendars
- Prepares award entries
- Attends and assist with on-site events
- Drafting pitch memos
- Demonstrates knowledge of AP Style and grammar
- Keeps minutes of client calls
- Research for program development
- Take notes & scribes/participates in brainstorms
- Understanding all software (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Cision, Lexis Nexis)
- Attends Coyne College & PR workshops
- Complies with general office rules (ie, Rebus time input)
- Maintains own blog
- Create and update clip books
- General administrative support to team
- Fall InternPublic RelationsNJ
Looking for a Public Relations internship? Here’s your chance! Coyne is currently accepting applications for Fall 2020!
Our internships are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects and will provide you with real hands on experience in the world of Public Relations. The work you will be responsible for as an intern is vital to Coyne’s growth and success. As an intern, some of your everyday duties will include: compiling “today’s news,” putting together clip logs, media lists, and mailers, participate in brainstorms, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful and fulfilling experience for students who are planning a future in public relations.
Please see below for requirements for our internship program. Applicant must:
- Be a rising senior.
- Have declared a major in Communications or Public Relations (must provide documentation, i.e. transcript from school).
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average work week is 15-22 hours.
So, now that you have some background on the program, here are the specific details:
- Upon hire, you are assigned to a specific team, though you may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- Not only is our internship program paid, we will also work with your University or college for you to receive credit for your internship experience.
- Internship is located in our Parsippany, NJ office.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit your resume and a copy of your transcript to email@example.com.
Award-winning internship program
We’ve built an internship program that combines real-life experience and creative exploration with mentorship and compassion. The program was most recently named Rutgers University’s 2019 Top Intern Program. If you are looking for an internship experience that is different from the others, we welcome you to apply to Coyne, where you’ll have a hand in meaningful client work and have the opportunity to contribute to campaigns for some of the most respected companies in the world. Please take a look at some of the universities our interns have come from.
Great people who really care
We believe that giving to those in need is an essential part of living a full life. It is especially impactful when we are able to use our professional skills as a multiplier to make a difference. We approach our Coyne Cares program at three levels: agency wide, team driven and individual passion. We’ve donated millions of dollars in time, talent and funds to hundreds of organizations – from local charities to international causes.