Coyne Public Relations is thrilled to announce its outstanding achievement of six nominations for the prestigious Jersey Awards, presented by the New Jersey Advertising Club. These awards celebrate excellence in advertising, marketing, and communications across the state of New Jersey.
Rich Lukis, President of Coyne PR, expressed his pride, saying, “We are honored to stand among the strongest campaigns in New Jersey this year. Our diverse portfolio, spanning digital, experiential, earned, and owned media, underscores the convergence of disciplines and underscores the limitless potential for agencies to create compelling content.”
The agency’s 2023 nominees include:
- All Printed Material/Direct Marketing – Catalog, Any Number of Pages: Spin Master 2023 Look Book
- Magazine/Consumer or Trade: CeraVe Behind the Mask Newspaper Advertisement
- Social Media – Single Platform Campaign – 3 or More Elements: PEEPS Brand TikTok Account
- Video Campaign: Robitussin x All Stars Project: Find Your Voice
- Public Relations – Special Event/Client Celebration: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. Guinness World Record Event
- Digital Media – Website Design – Consumer: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. X-Factor Website
N.J. Ad Club will announce the winners at its in-person awards dinner at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ on September 20, 2023. For more information about this year’s gala, please visit N.J. Ad Club website.
NJAdClub’s mission is to shine a light on every discipline’s extraordinary work in the advertising community throughout New Jersey. What do they mean by advertising? They mean all disciplines within advertising agencies, P.R., media (sales, buying, and planning), branding, marketing departments, digital, social, designers, photographers, illustrators, writers, printing, publishing, etc. as well as aspiring professionals.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
Founded in 1991, Coyne PR has grown to become one of the top independent public relations firms in the United States. Recognized throughout the industry as “The Best Place to Work,” we have wildly creative offices in New York and New Jersey as well as colleagues in 115 cities, 49 countries and six continents through our partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group. Our clients include many of the world’s most respected companies… and those that want to be. Our reputation is built upon three decades of creativity, strategy and service. It is confirmed by more than 1,000 industry awards.