Coyne Public Relations is proud to announce that it has been named a finalist for four 2019 PRWeek Awards. The PRWeek Awards are given each year to the best campaigns in the public relations industry.
“We are excited to be have four finalists in this year’s competition,” said Tom Coyne, CEO. “We are proud to have client partners who allow us to push the creativity envelope day after day.”
Coyne Public Relations is a finalist in the following PRWeek Award categories:
- Best Campaign on a Small Budget: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews Solves the Answer to #BurgerMath
- In an effort to compete with fast-casual burger restaurants, Coyne PR and Red Robin developed a Teachers Eat Free offer timed to the end of the school year. All teachers were offered a complimentary Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries as the ultimate thank you.
- Best in Community Relations: Banfield Foundation Becomes the Calm Before the Storm: Including Pets in Your Family’s Disaster Planning
- After a devastating hurricane season and uncovering that 91 percent of pet owners are not prepared for the next natural disaster, the Banfield Foundation, Banfield Pet Hospital’s charitable arm, and Coyne created a campaign to educate pet owners on the best ways to include your pets in your family’s disaster preparedness plan.
- Best in Multicultural Marketing: USA Swimming Foundation Create the World’s Largest Kickboard
- To generate media around the USA Swimming Foundation’s mission and to kick-off its 2018 Make a Splash tour, Coyne PR helped the Foundation set the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® for largest kickboard, roughly 10 times the size of a normal kickboard, standing at 18-feet. The initiative targeted a multicultural audience based on a study that found 70 percent of African American and 60 percent of Hispanic children are unable to swim in the United States.
- Outstanding Young Professional: Zach Hrubic, Account Executive
- Zach has worked with a broad range of clients covering a variety of industries, producing outstanding work for Yahoo Sports, Big League Impact, Harlem Globetrotters, Gap Inc., Olympic Channel and Tough Mudder, among others.
For a full list of finalists in all categories, click here. The annual PRWeek Awards dinner and presentation will take place on March 21, 2018 in New York City.
ABOUT THE PRWEEK AWARDS:
Now entering its 20th year, the PRWeek Awards are firmly established as the communications industry’s highest accolade. They celebrate the best of the best corporate, agency, nonprofit, and education teams, and the work they produced during the entry period. Only a limited number of trophies are awarded each year, so each one is truly special – and the competition to claim them is intense.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As one of the Top 10 Independent PR Firms in the U.S., Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and activation capabilities to effectively convey messages across paid, earned, shared and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 900 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being named the 2016 Best Agency to Work For Globally by The Holmes Report. Spanning 20 industry verticals, Coyne’s client roster includes many of the most respected companies in the world and those who want to be, including The Walt Disney Company, Hard Rock International, Shell Oil, Chrysler, Timberland, Pfizer, VTech and the United States Golf Association, among others. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities, in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.