Coyne Public Relations has been honored with five PRSA NJ Pyramid Awards and four honorable mentions. These recognitions span industries including travel, consumer health, CPG and more.
“I could not be more proud of our teams for the tremendous recognition we received at this year’s Pyramid Awards,” said Rich Lukis, President of Coyne PR. “Year after year we are impressed with the caliber of work generated throughout the state and we are honored to be among those recognized.”
Coyne PR’s winners are:
- Integrated Marketing: Hilton – The Changed Traveler: Hilton Identifies Emerging Travel Trends Two Years Into the Pandemic
- Integrated Marketing: Claritin – The Outsideologist Project: Inspiring a Lifelong Love of Being Outside
- Influencer Campaigns: CeraVe – CeraVe Loyalists Continue to Build Brand Awareness
- Media Relations: Philips Hue – Coyne Lights the Way for Philips Hue in 2021
- Media Relations: PEEPS® – PEEPS® Makes a Triumphant Return to Shelves for Easter
The agency’s Honorable Mentions include:
- Content Marketing: CeraVe – CeraVe Shines Light on the Heroes Behind the Masks with Nurse Advocacy Campaign
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Owens Corning –Annual Roof Deployment Project Exceeds Goal of Helping its 300th Veteran
- Digital & Social Media Communications : Perrigo – Perrigo Engages Pediatric Community to Aid the Food Insecure
- Events: Pacira – The Future is Female: A Candid Conversation on Women’s Health
The PRSA NJ Pyramid Awards recognizes and celebrates the impactful work PR and communications has on agencies and organizations across New Jersey. They are judged by a panel of PRSA NJ experts and evaluated on research, planning, execution and results, as well as the effective use of budgets and resources.
The winners were announced at the chapter’s first in-person awards dinner since 2019, held at the Basking Ridge Country Club.
About PRSA NJ
The New Jersey chapter of PRSA was founded in 1960 and represents business and industry, counseling firms, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms, and nonprofit organizations. Its parent organization, PRSA, was chartered in 1947, and is the world’s largest public relations professional organization, with more than 21,000 members organized into 110 chapters and 10 districts nationwide. In addition, there are more than 10,000 students who are members of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at colleges and universities here and abroad. PRSA provides professional development, sets standards of excellence and upholds principles of ethics for its members and, more broadly, the multi-billion-dollar global public relations profession. We also advocate for greater understanding and adoption of public relations services, and act as one of the industry’s leading voices on the important business and professional issues of our time. PRSA NJ established the Pyramid Awards in 1989 to recognize public relations excellence in New Jersey. Since then, the Pyramids have become the state’s most prestigious communications award. The Pyramids also recognize the Public Relations Person of the Year and the winners of the PRSA NJ Service Award and Award of Excellence.
About Coyne Public Relations
As one of the top independent firms in the United States, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking and flawless execution to convey messages across all paid, earned, shared, and owned channels. Coyne PR has collected more than 1,000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991, including 2019 Creative Agency of the Year by PRovoke Media, 2020 Best Place to Work by PRWeek, and America’s Best PR Agencies by Forbes in 2020. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.