Coyne Public Relations was named 2020 Best in Show in the Single-Item category for the PRSA-NJ Pyramid Awards on behalf of its client Pacira BioSciences. The agency also won seven first-place awards and an honorable mention in this year’s program, which recognizes excellence in communications in New Jersey each year.
“Winning these awards together with our clients makes us proud,” said Tom Coyne, CEO of Coyne PR. “We thank our clients for being amazing partners and share in the recognition.”
Coyne PR’s winners are:
- Best in Show – Single-Item: Pacira – GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families
- Community Relations: Banfield Foundation – Safer Together: Keeping families and pets together in times of trouble
- Events: Hilton – Dialing Up the Hampton by Hilton Real Travel Roadtrip Hotline
- Influencer Campaigns, With Paid Endorser: CeraVe – More Than Skin Deep: CeraVe Loyalists Become Influencers
- Media Relations (Consumer): CeraVe – Cleansing America’s Top Skin Sins During Cleanse Your Skin Week
- Marketing Communications, Consumer: Entenmann’s – Proves Donut Dreams Really Do Come True
- Public Service/Governmental Affairs: Pacira – GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families
- Video Communications: Pacira – GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families
Coyne also received honorable mention honors in the PR on a Shoestring Budget category with its PEEPS® Makes a Difference in its Community as it Counts Down to a Sweet New Year campaign.
The New Jersey chapter of PRSA was founded in 1960 and represents business and industry, counseling firms, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms, and nonprofit organizations. Its parent organization, PRSA, was chartered in 1947, and is the world’s largest public relations professional organization, with more than 21,000 members organized into 110 chapters and 10 districts nationwide. In addition, there are more than 10,000 students who are members of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at colleges and universities here and abroad. PRSA provides professional development, sets standards of excellence and upholds principles of ethics for its members and, more broadly, the multi-billion-dollar global public relations profession. We also advocate for greater understanding and adoption of public relations services, and act as one of the industry’s leading voices on the important business and professional issues of our time. PRSA NJ established the Pyramid Awards in 1989 to recognize public relations excellence in New Jersey. Since then, the Pyramids have become the state’s most prestigious communications award. The Pyramids also recognize the Public Relations Person of the Year and the winners of the PRSA NJ Service Award and Award of Excellence.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.