Coyne PR is proud to announce that it has won seven awards for campaigns at the 2021 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards. Coyne also received three honorable mentions spanning Reputation/Brand Management & Brand Engagement, Events & Observances and Consumer Marketing.
This year’s PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards were held on September 28th at the Edison Ballroom in New York City. The annual awards program honors PR agencies, companies, governmental bodies and not-for-profit organizations in the New York Metro area for their work and achievements in over 100 disciplines. Winners were decided upon by a jury of more than 75 senior-level communications leaders who reviewed and scored the entries using an online portal and then convened on Zoom for roundtable deliberations to ultimately determine the winners.
“This was a big night for our agency,” said Rich Lukis, President. “Just to be recognized alongside so many incredible agencies and brands is an honor – but to grab ten awards is truly humbling. Tonight is a testament to our entire team and to our valued client partners.”
Coyne PR won in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Events & Observances: Shell Rotella – Where There’s a Wheel, There’s a Way: The 38th Annual Shell Rotella SuperRigs Goes Virtual
- Public Service: Pacira BioSciences – Communities Matter: Bringing “GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families” to the Masses
- Consumer Marketing: Philips Hue – Coyne Shines a Light on Philips Hue in 2020
- Consumer Marketing: ChapStick® – ChapStick® Transcends Event Expectations Amidst Global Pandemic
- Consumer Marketing: PEEPS® – PEEPS® Makes a Triumphant Return to Shelves for Easter
- Consumer Marketing: Crook & Marker – Crook & Marker Brews Up Buzz with TasteMask
- Media Relations & Content Marketing: Toy Association – Worldwide Headquarters of Play
Coyne PR received honorable mentions in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Reputation/Brand Management & Brand Engagement: Entenmann’s Donuts – Entenmann’s Gives Healthcare Heroes a “Standing Doughnation”
- Events & Observances: Etch A Sketch – Etch A Sketch Shakes Up a Celebration of 60 Years
- Consumer Marketing: Robitussin – Robitussin Enlists Famed Coach to Cheer America on to Good Health
For a full list of honorable mentions and winners, please visit the PRSA-NY website.
ABOUT THE BIG APPLE AWARDS:
Established in 1987 to celebrate excellence in public relations, The Big Apple Awards are managed by the New York Chapter of PRSA (Public Relations Society of America). Widely regarded as one of the industry’s most prestigious accolades, the Big Apple Awards honor innovative and strategic PR campaigns and projects. PRSA-NY, one of the oldest, largest, and most prominent public relations chapters in the country, serves communications professionals in agencies, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government, as well as independent practitioners. For more information about the New York Chapter of PRSA and the Big Apple Awards, please visit www.prsany.org.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1,000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®.