Coyne PR is proud to announce that it has won two awards for campaigns in the Events & Observances and Consumer Marketing categories at the 2020 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards. Coyne also received eight honorable mentions spanning Public Service, Media Relations & Content Marketing, Targeted Marketing, and Consumer Marketing.
This year’s PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards were held virtually on September 30th for the first time. The annual awards program honors PR agencies, companies, governmental bodies, and not-for-profit organizations in the New York Metro area for their work and achievements in over 100 disciplines. Winners were decided upon by a jury of nearly 60 senior-level communications leaders in a two-phase evaluation process.
“So many great ideas and campaigns come from the New York Metro area each year,” said Tom Coyne, CEO. “Our agency prides itself in its creative endeavors, and I couldn’t be prouder of our winners and honorable mentions for standing out in this extremely competitive space.”
Coyne PR won in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Events and Observances (More Than Seven Days) – Campaigns with Budgets Between $150,000 and $500,000: Hilton – Dialing Up the Hampton by Hilton Real Travel Road Trip Hotline
- Marketing Consumer Products – Beauty: CeraVe – Catapulting New Hydrating Sunscreen to Launch Success
Coyne PR received honorable mentions in the following Big Apple Award categories:
- Spotlight: Video – Other: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – ‘GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families.’
- Marketing Targeted Specifically to Animal Care – General Entries: The Banfield Foundation – ‘Safer Together: Keeping families and pets together in times of trouble.’
- Public Service – Business: Pacira BioSciences, Inc. – ‘GATEWAY: A Story of How Surgery and Opioids Transformed the Lives of Three Families.’
- Public Service – Government, Associations and Nonprofit Organizations: The Banfield Foundation – ‘Safer Together: Keeping families and pets together in times of trouble.’
- Events and Observances (One to Seven Days) – Campaigns with Budgets Between $150,000 and $500,000: CeraVe – ‘Cleansing America’s Top Skin Sins During Cleanse Your Skin Week.’
- Marketing Consumer Products – Beauty: CeraVe – ‘Cleansing America’s Top Skin Sins During Cleanse Your Skin Week.’
- Marketing Consumer Products – Packaged Goods: CeraVe – ‘Catapulting New Hydrating Sunscreen to Launch Success.’
- Marketing Consumer Services – Restaurant/Bar and Retail: Lane Bryant – ‘Lane Bryant and Beauticurve Collab: How Strategic Collaborations are Plus-ing Up this Retailers Game.’
For a full list of honorable mentions and winners, please visit the PRSA-NY website.
ABOUT THE BIG APPLE AWARDS:
Established in 1987 to celebrate excellence in public relations, The Big Apple Awards are managed by the New York Chapter of PRSA (Public Relations Society of America). Widely regarded as one of the industry’s most prestigious accolades, the Big Apple Awards honor innovative and strategic PR campaigns and projects. PRSA-NY, one of the oldest, largest, and most prominent public relations chapters in the country, serves communications professionals in agencies, businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government, as well as independent practitioners. For more information about the New York Chapter of PRSA and the Big Apple Awards, please visit www.prsany.org.
ABOUT COYNE PUBLIC RELATIONS:
As 2019 Creative Agency of the Year, Coyne PR delivers programs built on a foundation of stand-out creative, integrated thinking, and activation capabilities to convey messages across paid, earned, shared effectively, and owned channels for its clients. These programs have been recognized with more than 1000 industry awards since the agency’s inception in 1991 and led to the agency being one of the top independent PR firms in the U.S. In addition to its offices in New York and New Jersey, the agency’s footprint spans across 115 cities in 49 countries on six continents through its partnership in The Worldcom Public Relations Group®. For more information, visit www.coynepr.com.